Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dino's 8th Family Birthday Party!

I can't believe my first born is already 8 years old.  This year we decided to have two separate birthday parties for Dino, one with family and one with his friends because with our growing family we would be much too crowded!  Just with family we had 10 kids, and 9 adults, it was crowded but its these kinds of things that make the best memories!


Dino and Boo loved the birthday cake!


Dino blew up balloons for everyone and as you can see they were a lot of fun!

 


Dino chose cheese pizza for his birthday supper and then he went outside to play with his nieces!

 

I don't have a lot of photos because I can't put up photos of the foster children and they are in a lot of them, but we all had a lot of fun!  I will be posting pictures from Dino's birthday party with his friends on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment