Monday, March 26, 2012

Playhouse and Puppets

I have been wanting to get this playhouse from Toys R Us for a long time and it finally came on sale, at half price I couldn't resist!  Daniel decided to use the window as a puppet theatre!  The girls really liked this and Daniel loves doing puppet shows.


Dino decided to join in and help his Dad entertain the girls with the animal puppets, they had a lot of fun together!

 

Boo loves her new playhouse.

 

She even cooked us supper!

 

We also bought the fridge and stove which were on sale also, they are really cute they open and even have shelves to put stuff on.

 

I am making this part of our dramatic play and imaginative play for Tot School with the girls.  I will be taking it down after about a week because I want to set up another dramatic play centre, that way the girls will have a variety and will not get bored with it.  I do the same things with the toys and tot trays.
Boo and the foster girls really love dramatic play, I would love to hear some of your ideas for dramatic play areas.

For other great Tot School ideas go to 1+1+1=1




No comments:

Post a Comment